• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Has Anyone Ever Bought From A Place On The Web Called Firearms World For BP.??

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With all this concern of black powder maybe some one can set up a go fund me for guy/gals members that would not mind letting go of a pound or two of powder for those that don’t have any. Obviously if it’s legal and local. I would not mind giving up a pound or two to someone on the forum for what I paid for it. Logistically probably will be difficult just throwing it out there.

I fear some others are doing this as well. I suspect some big vendors have or may follow like amazon, ebay, and big box stores. This also speaks to the "power" of the credit card companies. Makes even PP look good.

scammer sand those that misrepresent stuff fear Credit Cards due to the "dispute" function. Thats why they want FF PAYPAL, Venmo and all the others where disputes are near impossible. Right now even legit vendors fear CC Disputes as they havn't got the staff to follow procedures in the 60 or 90 day time limit. Vendors who don't follow the CC dispute rules lose bigtime!!

Personally, any website that shows the variety of powder that is all in stock in todays market smells really fishy! And the fact that they don't take real credit cards is another red flag!

With all this concern of black powder maybe some one can set up a go fund me for guy/gals members that would not mind letting go of a pound or two of powder for those that don’t have any. Obviously if it’s legal and local. I would not mind giving up a pound or two to someone on the forum for what I paid for it. Logistically probably will be difficult just throwing it out there.
Get an explosives sale license first, take courses for hazmat shipping if going to ship.

So to answer No it is not legal by your idea.

Three years ago my debit card was hacked and when my bank got done there investigating some one was trying to pay off a welfare bill and a host of other things with the numbers on the card, that’s probably why they were on welfare to begin with. But my point to this is it takes a lot of time and energy to pull off a full time scam business like this Firearms World site and others.Go figure right.

Latest posts

Back