Quantcast

Hard time with new updates

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Reaction score
I am having a very difficult time with the new site up-grades every time I attempt to access the site or attempt to post I get booted out saying I need to register, done that and now it continues to refuse my pass word as I have finally got it let me change the pass word now it keeps refusing the pass word. I really the site and have even contemplated becoming a paying member, any help would be appreciated. A frustrated APPALICHIAN HUNTER

Zonie

Staff member
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure Angie can help you work out the problem.
Here's a link that will start a private conversation with her.

Don't forget to give it a title and to poke the button at the bottom to send it.

If you can't get back on the forum, look down at the lower right hand area of the screen. There you should see the words, "Contact us."
Click on it and you should be able to send Angie a direct message without logging on to the forum.

Reaction score
Thanks Zonie things seem to be finally working,now If I can figure out how to post pics things will be fine. One thing that has happened during this shut down is my skills on the communication machines seem to be improving my wife is astonished!

Zonie

Staff member
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
This link might help you and others who are having problems posting pictures.
In it, I give several different ways to post them.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I've sent him more information today. But here is something that has worked well for others.

What I did is:
1. Removed FORUM NAME from my favorites/bookmarks
2. Cleared my browsing history
3. Once everything loaded, I signed back onto FORUM NAME and I am staying logged in even when I restart my laptop.