Quantcast

Happy Thanksgiving

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Dale Lilly

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I hear ya.' brother, same to you. I 'm about to hit the big 7-2 in June. I'd kinda' like to see it? ;) o_O
We've been self-quarantining for 9 months, NO intentions of wasting all that "Special time" I've been cooped up with the wife, by killing myself with this virus now. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::thumb:
God bless:
Two Feathers
I would love to be turning the big 7-2 :cool: but that was 16 years ago. I am thankful that God has allowed me to stay here this long … and hope to see 90 in 1 1/2 years. Take care and keep productive brother. Dale

Treestalker

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I miss Claude and his posts. Angie is doing a fine job herding this bunch of cats. Hope you all are staying safe, healthy and happy.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE
Yes, we are a peculiar bunch of cats in today's world, wouldn't have it any other way. You are right brother, Angie and the Mods do a fine job, and I am grateful for them and the Forum, even when we bellyache about stuff. Happy Thanksgiving to you, Your family, and all who try to keep the wolves off of us, and the Members of our Forum, and Their Loved Ones.

White Oak

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving from Nebraska to everyone here.
Such an odd year but still much to be thankful for including our front line medical people who are fighting a different kind of battle.
Have a great day! Stay safe , stay healthy folks.

Ed & Georgia

kje54

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
On the eve of this 2020 Thanksgiving; in a year fraught with Covid 19 virus, pain, suffering, and death, I’d like to say Thank you to my customers, old, new and future. In the tradition of Thanksgiving, I’d like to state what I’m thankful for.

I’m thankful for the family I have, my reasonably good health, this website: for giving me a place to show the BP community what I can do and what kind of man I am, but mostly I’m thankful to God for giving me the unwavering friendships that I’ve made here in the past 2 years.

I can’t thank you folks enough for what you’ve done for me.

I don’t want this to sound like the ramblings of an old guy, so I’ll say.

Happy Thanksgiving: all the best to you and yours.

God bless from:
Two Feathers and The Mountain Man Emporium
Bah! Humbug!!

Oh wait....... Wrong holiday, my bad.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Two Feathers

45 Cal.
MLF Vendor
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving from Nebraska to everyone here.
Such an odd year but still much to be thankful for including our front line medical people who are fighting a different kind of battle.
Have a great day! Stay safe , stay healthy folks.

Ed & Georgia
AMEN, White Oak, amen...
God bless:
Two Feathers

D.Summers

32 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
A wonderful Thanksgiving to all of you excellent people!!

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving. I got Mom out of asst living home and drove her over to my daughter's home. She stayed in car with mask, and we all sat on driveway each at least 6 ft away from each other. But it was a good visit.

And happy Leftovers day today to all of you.

Zonie

Staff member
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
My youngest son is the head of Information Technology at the company he works for so he has the ability to set up computer conferencing.
Using that, he set up a Zoom conference for the Family get together so we had an hour with our San Francisco, CA. , Flagstaff, Az and Phoenix family members. We haven't seen the SF group for several years so it was good to be able to see and talk to them.

I've never used Zoom so it was interesting. With each member on their own laptop and signed into the conference, if someone started to talk, their picture would appear on the screen until they quit talking. They would remain on the screen until someone else said something and then the picture would switch to the new person talking. If someone interrupted, you could hear their voice but the screen didn't jump to them and then back and forth between the two unless the first person stopped speaking. Then it would jump to the new talker.

It was good to see and talk to everyone in the family so I can say, everyone had a good time. My wife and I continued to have a good dinner eating the turkey I smoked with orange wood in the smoker. Yum.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
@akaMOTU I am happy to hear you were able to bring her home for a bit. May she have a wonderful recovery.

Two Feathers

45 Cal.
MLF Vendor
Reaction score
I got to move my wife home 3 weeks ahead of schedule from her bone marrow transplant. Best Thanksgiving ever! Grilled some bacon wrapped venison loin and had a wonderfully quiet weekend. Back to Sarah Cannon hospital next week for follow ups, but life is good!
akaMOTU
Your wife and you are both are in my prayers.
Hopefully; she'll come through this soon with flying colors?
Our Daughter in Law was going through Chemo treatments and bone marrow transplants, until last month. Now she's in full remission!

God bless:
Two Feathers

Last edited by a moderator: