Happy Thanksgiving

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Griz44Mag

54 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
For the first time in more than 40 years, my wife and I will not be hosting the family Thanksgiving feast.
There are a number of reasons, but the bottom line is we are just not able to carry on.
I remember when my wife and I assumed the role after the sudden and unexpected death of her father.
We assumed the task of taking care of mom and with that came the hosting of the holiday gatherings.
We were ecstatic and terrified at the same time.
It has been a blessing for us and a focal point in our lives as the years then decades rolled past.
The most memorable - the first time there were 4 generations in the house at one time.
But it is time to hand over this blessing to the younger generation.
My oldest, my daughter, will do the honors from this time forward.

So God bless all of you, relish and remember these times, they are gone all too soon.
No matter what the challenges may be, be thankful for family and the blessings of your life.
Thanksgiving is not just a day, but is just a day out of your life to celebrate our many blessings.

Thagomizer

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Been a bad year for me on several levels-but still live in the greatest nation and have much to be thankful for. Having 5 grand kids sure smooths out the bumps. Carpe diem.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Taking my Mom over to aunts apartment. My daughter and granddaughter joining us.
May all of you be in good health today.

Latest posts

Group Builder