• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Happy snowy day from central Pa.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My mother was a school teacher and handled the hard headed Amish kids in a one room school house in Berks County back in the 40's. Her and my father knew lots of folks there as well as other locals in different counties in PA (that was the key to getting permission to hunt on their properties). Centre use to be good quail hunting in the late 50's early 60's. Too bad that has changes.

I was there that weekend as well. I actually purchased my first "custom" flintlock that weekend. It was one of the ones hanging from the ceiling in the shop.
That shop is pretty cool.....I noticed all those guns along the ceiling when filming. If you need anything BP related, I'm sure that place has it somewhere. I'd like to get back over there to the Fair again someday....

Back