• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's one thing I really miss about the Houston area, the food.
And grocers with all the right ingredients right there on the shelves.

Hey I have a thought, perhaps we could celebrate open the boarders joe, opps that has allready been done. Or lets declare war on Mexico and make it part of the United States then there would be no need for all the illegals to migrate. We could send all the shall we say problem makers down there and they can have there own country. Happy Cinco de Myao fellas crack a corona and watch the show coming to a neighorhood near you.

Invading and Annexing Mexico would never work for Americans, its jus t not us.

If we want something, we usually propose to buy it.

I don't know what a MEXICAN battle has to do with an AMERICAN HOLLIDAY? this is AMERICA. just courious?

what did MEXICO contribute to AMERICA, JUST COURIOUS? REMEMBER THE ALIMO,?!.
Exploration of the southwest. They laid out the Santa Fe Trail back when the Louisiana was Spanish, and Saint Louis was Santa Luis
Mexican foods, not in dishes but the food them selves. Chocolate, all peppers, Tomatoes were all Mexican foods. Arcatecture, the Spanish-American combination of Moorish, European and Pueblo styles is to my eye the most pleasing building style, and even if not the prettiest is at least one of Americas best. The language. What would the wert be with out canyon, arroyos, mesas, and Rios. Not to mention cowboys who are just American vaqueros.
Alamo was part of a rebellion in a foreign country against a dictatorship that co-oped a constitutional government. The men who fought there was some natural Mexicans but the rest were ex-Pats mostly from America but who-had sworn allegiance to another country

Back