• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Happy Birthday

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love my country…I love my nation, I love my 1st & 2nd Amendment Rights, as a US Citizen.

We’re entering into dark times, lot’s of public hysteria but this too shall pass. I’m loaded up and going shooting this morning.

B7B5939A-9A23-4F64-BEAD-2CC29854D802.jpeg

Enjoying my .45 calibre Tennessee Mountain Rifle.

What an amazingly beautiful day today

View attachment 148032
Enjoying my .45 calibre Tennessee Mountain Rifle.

What an amazingly beautiful day today
Looks like fun . I fired my 45 cal Kentucky pistol at midnight , loaded with 40 gr of 3f and a large ball of
4 ought Steel wool Multi colors being produced. This pistol is my celebration piece, birthdays , new years
birth of new grandchildren , hell anytime there is a reason for celebration'
gunnyr

Looks like fun . I fired my 45 cal Kentucky pistol at midnight , loaded with 40 gr of 3f and a large ball of
4 ought Steel wool Multi colors being produced. This pistol is my celebration piece, birthdays , new years
birth of new grandchildren , hell anytime there is a reason for celebration'
gunnyr
My dad and I went out to the range today. My wife and daughter took the grand kids to Water World down in Denver…we went shooting. Dad’s thinking of building himself a .54 calibre Early Plains Rifle…I’m trying to steer him away from the 42” barrel into the land of reason…36” barrel or less.

You can see him in the background shooting my .54 calibre Tennessee Mountain Rifle. Both my .45 and .54 have 36” barrels…I hope I was convincing.

Latest posts

Back