• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hank Pennington(Brown Bear)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm extremely saddened to hear of his passing. He shared so much practical knowledge with so many on this site and others. RIP Brown Bear.

I've just stumbled across this very sad news.

I've been logging on for weeks now, hoping to find Hank's next reply to an ongoing discussion we had been having via private messaging. I was hoping he was busy fishing or so forth.

As many have said, he will certainly be missed here. A fine gentleman, never one to quarrel and always willing to share his earned wisdom.

He was one of the cornerstones here, in my opinion.

Rest in peace friend.

Oh my. I’m so sorry to hear he has left us. His posts were so thoughtful, entertaining and contained a wealth of knowledge. He was the main reason I joined this forum. What a loss. I will miss him. Condolences to his family and friends.

Back