• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WANTED Hand Gonne

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have had considerable experience with hand gonnes .I manufacture.them off and on .Over the years we have sold hundreds of them .we make a batch of them once a year .they are complete and ready to go fully proof tested with instructions .We make them in the United States and have been since 1974 they come big and small little 50 cals bigger 75 cals and heavy 1 cal .We have built Hackbuts larger Arquebus and Culverines over the years I am going to make up a batch 50 cals in June they have been popular fun to shoot shot or ball and inexpensive The Irish Musket Locke .

I have had considerable experience with hand gonnes .I manufacture.them off and on .Over the years we have sold hundreds of them .we make a batch of them once a year .they are complete and ready to go fully proof tested with instructions .We make them in the United States and have been since 1974 they come big and small little 50 cals bigger 75 cals and heavy 1 cal .We have built Hackbuts larger Arquebus and Culverines over the years I am going to make up a batch 50 cals in June they have been popular fun to shoot shot or ball and inexpensive The Irish Musket Locke .

when, how, where could one order?
online website?

Back