• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Hand Forged Robert "Butch" Silver Spike Hawk

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BE Wild Willy

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Bought this a few years back and it has been hanging on a wall ever since. Forged from a vintage ball peen hammer it has a curly ash haft with leather wrap at the top. This is the real deal with a hardened blade, appropriate weight, dimensions and balance for a weapon not camp axe. Butch's work is well regarded and as far as I know he isn't making them anymore.
Asking $200 shipped, message me for pics or any questions you may have. File size of pics I have are too large, I will try to take some that will post tomorrow.

I need to take some at a lower resolution but here's one that I hope works
Screenshot_20190325-113103_Gallery.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back