• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Halloo, the camps !

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutch fred

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Just found this forum. Retired, now living in New Bern, N.C. Been in Flintlocks for 50 years.
Many rendezvouses, annually to Friendship, Ind. Etc.

Glad to be here ! Dutch Fred

:hatsoff: Howdy Dutch,welcome to the MLF.Good ta have ya here.I'm pretty close to 50 yrs in BP myself.Addicted to that powder smell."YEA MAN" :haha: Griz

YAAAAY!! Another greybeard! I'm retired also, but only have 40 years in this hobby. Haven't been to Friendship since '85, might have to go again just to see the changes.

Welcome to the MLF Fred! Glad you found us. Pull up a stump and join us at the fire and share a tale or two with us.

Welcome! Since you're retired, you can spend plenty of time on this forum!
Glad to have ya! :v

Hi Fred, and welcome. I lived in New Bern for a couple of years when I was in the Marines, right by that old cemetary on Williams Rd. Early 80's. Beautiful old town. I really miss that place and plan on going back there someday. I used to do all my target practice out in the Croatan National Forest. My favorite resturant ever was called "The Flame". Is it still there?

Glad to have you here. Don't be a stranger. Bill

Oops, that was National Avenue I lived on, right before it turns into George Street. Williams Rd was outside of New Bern. Bill

Welcome. Have a seat, fill yer tin cup as the coffees jest finished boiling.

Hello Fred. Whoa- 50 yrs. experience- good to see you here. New here myself.

Dan c

Back