• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Half Stock Gibbs/Rigby Style Flintlock 40 Caliber Rifle - SPF

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawkeye, I think money is very tight for everyone over here right now. Thanks for the compliment.

The other Gibbs style sold today, so this is the last one I have.
Prices are going up by the day in UK
It costs me £50 in fuel to go to my boat 52 miles away , that’s the worst £1.98 a litre good job we have plenty of logs for our log burner or it will be a cold winter, energy prices will double in October as price cap ends we have plenty of savings at 76&79 so we are more lucky than some but it’s going down fast . But buying another gun is more important than food a good investment I tell the wife Once Ukrane is free of Russians things will get better , hope with your help we can crush them for good

Must get on with my gibbs LH flintlock it will have to be a wall hanger don’t mind i shoot pigeons and squirrels with my pcp bsa scorpio out to 70 yards plenty of deer around but you are not allowed to shoot them. Road kill that’s another story.

Just rambling along. Love from uk

Still have to feed poor hoppy three legged fox but she’s not tame might just see her other side of pool

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Hey Folks very interesting,
but this is an AD...,
If you folks are going to get into a discussion about various Gibbs rifles and Gibbs style rifles and guns, how about starting a thread on them, please?

LD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back