• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Hair-on calf skin double pouch ***SPF***

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cooleys

32 Cal
Reaction score
***SPF***
I had a customer back out on a beautiful double pouch I made to his specs. The pouch is 7.75” tall and 7.5” wide. This is not your ordinary shot pouch and is loaded with handsome details. The entire pouch is hand sewn with 3-ply Irish linen thread, and is made of veg tan leather. The flap has a French rolled binding, a pigskin liner and a floral tooled design. The front of the double pouch is a fine, hair-on calf skin and each pouch has a rolled binding. The interior divider also has a sewn binding. I believe the buckle is a David Rader, but I can’t be 100% on that…regardless it’s a nice hand forged iron buckle, and the strap has double keepers. Please let me know if you have any questions, or would additional pictures of anything.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg