• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hail, friends....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
...Ungawa from the riverbottoms of SW Arkansas.....

I started shooting traditional black powder when I was 10-11 years old, and now at 36, just recently have I rekindled the flame, pun intended. Not too long ago I did some horse trading with BigSkyRambler, and he suggested I join the forum.

Myself and my father continue to operate our family farm that goes back to 1899. Couple hundred bovines, hay, tractor repairs, some small machine work and fab, and general overhauling/restoration of whatever whoever needs. We also diligently maintain our district of the Red River levee in Miller County.

Before the full time cowpoke status, I spent 15 years in communications at a small rural telephone co-op. I spliced both copper and fiber cable, ran down trouble, and manned every station from burying the cable to the final customer end setup. Before that I worked at a shop rebuilding diesel injectors and injection pumps. Before that I spent a few years right out of school as an A&P mechanic. Still have the license, still do a little work on ag planes every now and then.

Anything old and mechanical can turn in to an addiction and mass collection for me quicker than I would like to admit. Hit & miss engines, antique tractors, early outboard engines, vintage motorcycles. I have a problem, and slinging wrenches is my fix, ha.

And here, now, I have re-arrived at the Holy Black.

I have a growing collection of different styles and calibers, and hope to learn what I can from the professionals. Maybe even one day build a rifle of my own.

I look forward to meeting y'all on here and soaking the knowledge up.

Bryan

Back