• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

H&R Springfield Stalker .45

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A friend of mine just stopped by from TX and gave me this rifle! It's in very nice condition. Can't find much about it online just wondering if any of you folks might have one or know anything about it. So far I've found out that it was made in the '70,s but the rate of twist is in question.

AT5GLhO.jpg

I have had one for years, but can't tell you too much about it. It is kind of a neat handy little rifle, I have tried REAL bullets without much success, round balls did better.

Mine is a .45. I contacted TOTW for the nipple size and they said:

"Possibly 5/16 x 24 thread, visit your local hardware store to use their thread gauge."

Took them less than 24 hours to get back to me :hatsoff:

Well I went to the hardware store and discovered that the nipple is actually 1/4-28 so I ordered and received a Hot Shot nipple from TOTW. Have a 'rondy coming up in a couple a weeks and will be shooting this rifle there.

Latest posts

Back