Guy on a buffalo

Discussion in 'Muzzleloading and History in the Media' started by tenngun, Jun 7, 2019.

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum by donating:

1. Jun 7, 2019 #1

tenngun

tenngun

tenngun

Cannon

just got to chuckle. Heard about this on an AM News talk show here in Springfield mo. Seems the hosts was wearing a ‘guy in a buffalo mauled by a cougar t shirt’.
    Zonie sent me instructions on creating a link but I was unable to get it to work.
    It’s on you tube under ‘Guy on a buffalo’ . Should you share my sick and irreverent sense of humor and you can remember the cheesy frontier tv shows of the ‘70s and maybe if you were a member of the Tandy golden buckskin fur trade brigade you will fall down laughing at these.
    If you don’t find them funny it proves your just a ( loyalist,rebel,Yankee,Johnny reb, frog, lobster back, Yankee Doodle or any other insult of your choice) with out a sense of humor.

2. Jun 7, 2019 #2

Zonie

Zonie

Zonie

Moderator Staff Member MLF Supporter

I see over 7 Guy on a Buffalo YouTube's in my search.
    They range from 2 1/2 minutes to over an hour and there seems to be several episodes.

I watched one of the 2 minute ones and I sure hope that guy doesn't sing thru the whole hour movie version. That would drive me nuts. :(

3. Jun 7, 2019 #3

tenngun

tenngun

tenngun

Cannon

Yeah I think he does the seven episodes singing that dumb song, narrating what’s going on, all two or three min long.
    Humor is all subjective. But his corny song had me rolling.

4. Jun 9, 2019 #4

Juice Jaws

Juice Jaws

Juice Jaws

54 Cal. MLF Supporter

It would be better if he sang where the buffalo roam. Funny video. Thanks