• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Guy on a buffalo

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
just got to chuckle. Heard about this on an AM News talk show here in Springfield mo. Seems the hosts was wearing a ‘guy in a buffalo mauled by a cougar t shirt’.
Zonie sent me instructions on creating a link but I was unable to get it to work.
It’s on you tube under ‘Guy on a buffalo’ . Should you share my sick and irreverent sense of humor and you can remember the cheesy frontier tv shows of the ‘70s and maybe if you were a member of the Tandy golden buckskin fur trade brigade you will fall down laughing at these.
If you don’t find them funny it proves your just a ( loyalist,rebel,Yankee,Johnny reb, frog, lobster back, Yankee Doodle or any other insult of your choice) with out a sense of humor.

I see over 7 Guy on a Buffalo YouTube's in my search.
They range from 2 1/2 minutes to over an hour and there seems to be several episodes.

I watched one of the 2 minute ones and I sure hope that guy doesn't sing thru the whole hour movie version. That would drive me nuts. :(

Yeah I think he does the seven episodes singing that dumb song, narrating what’s going on, all two or three min long.
Humor is all subjective. But his corny song had me rolling.

Latest posts

Back