• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Guns of Outlander Season 6

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE the show, but of course Kilted Highlanders are in our ancestral lines. Add Basket Hilt Broadswords, Dirks, Bonnie Lasses, etc. and I'm all in.

Yes, I've spotted a number of historic inaccuracies, BUT I also have to give credit for historical accuracy they bring in. I don't care if the actors have to read Scottish Gaelic off huge Q cards, I'm ecstatic to see it included. They have done a remarkable amount of things correct on daily life, particularly in Scotland.

I've watched it from the beginning and binge watched episodes as they have them on Starz. Heck, that show is the primary reason I pay for the Starz channel.

Scots wha Hae
Gus

I enjoyed the show up until the end of the first season when Randall attacked Jamie from the rear, that was it, haven't watched it since. Producers today really know how to ruin a good show.

I suspect you know too much about the history and the period to enjoy the show!
Usually I'm pretty good about being able to ignore historical errors as long as it's entertaining and not presented as 100% fact. The main issue is finding the time! 😂

The wife and I visited Scotland not long ago and went to a couple of places used in the show. Our tour guide was an extra in several episodes.
It's a stunning country. I lived there for three years and can't wait to go back. Thankfully one of my mates from there is getting married next summer, so that gives me a good excuse to go! 😆

B759365E-2867-4761-B91A-6663450A9D3F.jpeg
4F231C2E-AAD1-4C00-A081-450AF4128336.jpeg
60FED5FE-64B0-43F3-9181-6D8645B4D7B3.jpeg

Was looking for the trip pictures and found them. I believe this is Edinburg where some of the scenes were filmed when Jamie had the print shop that caught fire in one of the episodes.

Latest posts

Back