• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

gun works of Oregon

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Placed an order for a round ball mold a few months back.Everything went great and very quick shipping.

My goodness....I haven't seen Suzi since back when they used to set up at the gun show in Sacramento, and that was a long time ago. I've stopped into their shop when I was heading up through the area, but always seemed to miss her. I hope all is well with Suzi, she is very knowledgeable about the muzzleloaders and has been a lot of help to the muzzleloading community.

Hello delivered and returned. Seems you are missed Tac , so we took a group pic. Suzi, Dave (r) me (l). It was 115F there today ugh! Found some more parts for the "frankenflinter" in the junk boxes.

That's uncommonly kind of you, Mr Rifle - I really appreciate that, I truly do (sniff)..........now lookie, the screen's gone all wavy...

My goodness....I haven't seen Suzi since back when they used to set up at the gun show in Sacramento, and that was a long time ago. I've stopped into their shop when I was heading up through the area, but always seemed to miss her. I hope all is well with Suzi, she is very knowledgeable about the muzzleloaders and has been a lot of help to the muzzleloading community.
Shes still zipping around store as commander in chief. Store is a small "Disneyland" for ML fans. Allow hours to see it all (and its only about 30 x15 foot store). Its just the way Joe had his tables at Cal Expo.

Shes still zipping around store as commander in chief. Store is a small "Disneyland" for ML fans. Allow hours to see it all (and its only about 30 x15 foot store). Its just the way Joe had his tables at Cal Expo.
Last time I went through there I spent a lot of time shooting the bull with Joe, and he was hoping to come to Texas to hunt hogs. I wandered the store until I finally had to get moving since the wife was out waiting for me in the car.
Da tovarich !!!

I started this in 1975 I think... Joe and Suzi were great to me as a teenager at the Jedediah Smith Rondy out of Grants Pass. I am a fan and a loyal customer!
I started there in 1975 or so. With my new Hawken rifle. Came back with my cannon. Ran the cannon shoot once, too. Joe & Suzie were the best! Joe's gone now, but I talked with Suzie a few months ago.

Back