• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Gun broker

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike in FL

45 Cal.
Reaction score
For the first time in my life I have bid on a black powder revolver from GunBroker Now I'm wondering if I win if the gun will have to be sent to my local dealer. Who hear knows about that? Thanks.

Unless the seller insists. I have seen that here, gun broker, all over. Some are CYA overload and ffl is the only way they will sell even round balls. Per above check the listing.

You have to explain what you mean by "black powder revolver". If it is a black powder cartridge revolver manufactured after 1898, it is still a firearm under GCA 34. Most states don't care about percussion revolvers or antiques made before 1898... but there are a few states run and populated by ignoramuses that think we are all gonna go march on the capital and hang all the politicians from lamp posts if we can actually buy such formidable weaponry.

It depends on the seller. I bought 2 ROAs from 2 different GB sellers. One sent it to my home address the other insisted on shipping to an FFL holder.

Latest posts

Back