• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD GRRW CA Fullstock Hawken

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgraham1

40 Cal
Reaction score
SPF

Up for sale is a NIB Green River Rifle Works – Collectors Association (GRRW CA) fullstock Hawken rifle in .62 caliber with a 1x66 twist, 1-inch-wide straight barrel, Doctor Gary White and Carl Walker jointly built in 2019-2020. The barrel is by famed barrel maker Howard Kelly. I have some of the emails between me and Doc, along with the build sheet that I will include. Barrel is marked GRRW CA with serial number H-27 and Carl Walkers stamp is present near the caliber stamp. Top of the barrel is stamped J & S Hawken St. Louis.

On August 2, 2022. Doc White passed away. Doc was the founder of the Green River Rifle Works and is well known as a muzzleloader inventor and builder of both modern and traditional rifle. Carl Walker was his first employee and is a well know rifle builder.

I have never fired the rifle, as I have a very nice .58 caliber fullstock Hawken built by John Bergmann on a Don Stith parts kit. This rifle has been sitting around for over two years unused. Time for someone to enjoy this fine rifle.

Price is just what I paid for it, $2600 with free shipping. I accept cash, MO and personal checks. No PayPal or trades. Contact me with any questions.

Jerry

Last edited:
Up for sale is a NIB Green River Rifle Works – Collectors Association (GRRW CA) fullstock Hawken rifle in .62 caliber with a 1x66 twist, 1-inch-wide straight barrel, Doctor Gary White and Carl Walker jointly built in 2019-2020. The barrel is by famed barrel maker Howard Kelly. I have some of the emails between me and Doc, along with the build sheet that I will include. Barrel is marked GRRW CA with serial number H-27 and Carl Walkers stamp is present near the caliber stamp. Top of the barrel is stamped J & S Hawken St. Louis.

On August 2, 2022. Doc White passed away. Doc was the founder of the Green River Rifle Works and is well known as a muzzleloader inventor and builder of both modern and traditional rifle. Carl Walker was his first employee and is a well know rifle builder.

I have never fired the rifle, as I have a very nice .58 caliber fullstock Hawken built by John Bergmann on a Don Stith parts kit. This rifle has been sitting around for over two years unused. Time for someone to enjoy this fine rifle.

Price is just what I paid for it, $2600 with free shipping. I accept cash, MO and personal checks. No PayPal or trades. Contact me with any questions.

Jerry

View attachment 163973View attachment 163974
jgraham1:
I'm sure someone will jump on this beauty?
If I had the cash and was in better shape (30 years younger) I'd be all over this gorgeous hunk of steel and wood!!
I know that's not helping you feel any better or getting you closer to selling it, BUT I just wanted you to know how I feel about the rifle. MAN... I'd love to own that!!
God bless:
Two Feathers

If I had not already had my own .62 rifle made, this is what I would have bought. Were it available! The .62 caliber rifle has opened up great opportunities for me that I will not trust to any other caliber. This is a fabulous rifle and I am already jealous of whoever gets it.

Back