• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Grinding Rocks

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Those shaft mounted conical grinding rocks that are so very handy for touching up revolver chambers and coning muzzles, found them for $1.49 a package!

šŸ˜

Are they intended to be mounted in the chuck of a power drill? Sounds like a recipe for really buggering something up to me. I'll mount a bore brush in a drill chuck to clean insides of suppository gun cylinders, but wouldn't dare use a grinder on a finished part.

Are they intended to be mounted in the chuck of a power drill? Sounds like a recipe for really buggering something up to me. I'll mount a bore brush in a drill chuck to clean insides of suppository gun cylinders, but wouldn't dare use a grinder on a finished part.

You can use them with pencil grinders or electric drills or a drill press if such would suit the job at hand. Found these here in Indiana. The last batch I found for a good price was years ago while running through Idaho.

Geez! Those things would scare the _______ out of me mounted in ANY hand held power tool and used in any stage close to final!

Back