• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
New member from the Santa Cruz part of CA. I usually shoot percussion, but trying to work my way through flintlocks. Currently trying to build a half-stock by myself.

Welcome to the forum! There's a lot of good info here, check out the gun builders bench.

Gun Nut, Welcome to our forum my friend! We are honored that you've decided to join us.

I will take the privilege of explaining a little nice to know stuff that the forum has to offer.

This forum is by far the very best when it comes to Traditional Muzzleloader's and BP shooting. All the other aspects that go along with it are covered as well!

No matter what kind of Traditional Muzzleloader you are shooting or may be interested in, it is more than likely covered in fine detail right here!

You will find like minded folks as yourself on our forum. The majority of our member's have decades of knowledge and experience. They would be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have. We would also love to hear what you might want to share with us as well!

We also have a Search feature which is located at the top of the forums page's. It's a great tool to utilize for research or for looking up something specific. You can also adjust the date range's at the bottom of the forums page's. By doing this you'll be able to view additional topics on the forum.

The learning opportunities are truly endless! I guarantee you'll learn something new each and every time you visit this forum.

Lastly and most importantly, Our forum is a friendly place where everyone's view's and opinion's matter! You'll meet lifelong friends here who share the same love and passion for everything that Traditional Muzzleloading and BP shooting has to offer!

We're glad that you've decided to join us. We also look forward to hearing from you in the very near future!

Welcome Aboard my friend!

Respectfully, Cowboy :hatsoff:

Back