• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Greetings from the mountains of Virginia!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone! I recently found this forum, and I'm sure glad I did. I've been into shooting the holy black for about a year now. It started with a Traditions DeerHunter percussion, then an 1862 pocket police, 1851 Navy, and CVA trapper pistol. Before I knew it, I was rolling my own paper cartridges, sewing holsters, and generally loving life. While people are scrambling for 9mm at $30 a box, I just order more lead :) I'm glad to be part of a community keeping the history alive!
Welcome from Highland County Va.

Heck, that's just down the road, sdilts. Any bp shooting events over that way? I'm trying to get the range out here to do some revolver matches and muzzleloader bullseye shoots.

Latest posts

Back