• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Greetings from the Banks

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captbo

32 Cal
Reaction score
I am Capt. Bo ( the sea faring type) I am interested in all types of firearms, I yet do not own a flintlock, however I suspect that to change soon ! I have built a 50 cal. percussion kit and enjoy owning it. I call the lower OBX my home port!

Welcome....I live in the Piedmont of NC but grew up near Elizabeth City...We had a cottage in Kitty Hawk growing up so I grew up fishing Kitty Hawk Bay and around Roanoke Island and Oregon Inlet... :)

Lived for four years between Moorehead city and Swansboro, Bit north now but do return to the banks every once in a while, WELCOME

“When the sands of Dare get in your shoes the soul of Dare creeps into your heart”

I was in THE LOST COLONY 5 summers, played Father Martin, met my life mate their in 1961. Wound up directing HORN IN THE WEST 20 yrs and falling in love with black powder. Welcome brother from Boone, “the heart of the high country”. And I have a neat flintlock for sale here.

Latest posts

Back