• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Greetings from South Carolina

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wcockfield

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hello...I am an aging reenactor that used to used to frequent events in N.C., Kentucky, Tennessee and Ohio. Since i can't travel that well anymore i would like to sell some of my goods including F&I War and Revolutionary War flintlock firearms, clothes and accourterments. Can someone tell me how post on the firearms for sale forum please? I read a line there that said "You have insufficient privileges to post here".

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Howdy + Welcome from Texas. That help on posting firearms for sale sounds like something right up Zonies alley. I am sure help will be here shortly.

You have to have been a forum member for at least 14 days and have entered at least 5 posts to use the classifieds.

I'm sure Zonie will agree. ;-)
Yup.

14 days of membership and at least 5 posts before a person can advertise in the classified area.

Welcome to the forum wcockfield. :)

Back