Greetings from Poland

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

Reaction score
Hello gentlemen!
I have been reading your forum for many years, but I should finally say hello.
Greetings from the center of Poland, from the city of Łódź (don't even try to pronounce it :) )

I have some replicas: Pietty: Remington 1858 and Colt 1860, both in .45 ". Thompson C / A Patriot (absolutely love it) also .45", Sharps by Antonio Zoli from the 70's .54 ", Rolling Block by Pedersoli (bizarre version of the frontloader, separate loading - in Poland there are restrictive regulations on combined ammunition and such weapons), and recently I bought a Gallager from Erma Werke, also from the 70s.

Thanks for a lot of information on the forum. It helped a lot a few times!
Regards - Tom
Welcome from North Carolina.

Reaction score
Hello gentlemen!
Greetings from the center of Poland, from the city of Łódź (don't even try to pronounce it :) )

I have some replicas: Pietty: Remington 1858 and Colt 1860, both in .45 ". Thompson C / A Patriot (absolutely love it) also .45", Sharps by Antonio Zoli from the 70's .54 ", Rolling Block by Pedersoli (bizarre version of the frontloader, separate loading - in Poland there are restrictive regulations on combined ammunition and such weapons), and recently I bought a Gallager from Erma Werke, also from the 70s.

Regards - Tom
Poland is a great country. Battered and invaded over the years, it is a wonderful ally and the Poles are a great people!

Reaction score
Hello gentlemen!

Regards - Tom
Welcome from the woods, I have always loved your sasauges…

Reaction score
Hello gentlemen!

Regards - Tom
Dzien dobry Pan. Greetings from California.

Latest posts