• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Greetings from NWPA/VA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Evening folks,

I wanted to say 'hi'. I'm not sure how I missed this site all these years, but I found it now. I live in NoVA and do most of my hunting in NWPA...in fact, sitting in the cabin now having just finished a great week of the PA Flintlock season. I have been hunting flintlock for about 30 years now, and also am an avid archery hunter.

Evening folks,

I wanted to say 'hi'. I'm not sure how I missed this site all these years, but I found it now. I live in NoVA and do most of my hunting in NWPA...in fact, sitting in the cabin now having just finished a great week of the PA Flintlock season. I have been hunting flintlock for about 30 years now, and also am an avid archery hunter.
Welcome from someone who no longer lives in NoVA..........

Thanks all. It's great to see folks from WV, and no surprise there are PA folks. We are located north of Sigel and hunt 2F, FWIW.

Welcome. We hunt 2F as well but we're on the Northern end. We hunt out of Westline.

Thanks! And wow, that is north. The closest I came to Westline was passing through Kane on my way to Warren for a job interview years ago. Interview didn't work out, but it was beautiful up there!

Back