• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Greetings from Kentucky.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kentuckyjed

.45, .50, .62 cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
New member, been into rendezvous for 30 plus years, from Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky, and Tennessee. Covering 1790-1840 eras. Just now converting to flintlock but I still enjoy the percussion and and any muzzleloader for that matter. Looking for Trade Gun build information and any Rendezvous events in the Kentucky and Tennessee area.

I see your moniker is Banjoman, I assume you pick. I am a picker also, when pickin acoustic or Bluegrass I usually wield an upright bass but have been seen playing guitar and accordion as well.
Yep. I play bluegrass and gospel with my wife and son. I play mostly guitar nowadays, but played banjo mostly in high school where I got the nickname.

Muzzleloaders, music and farming are my favorite hobbies.

Back