• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Greetings from Indiana

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bangfxr

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Greeting to all.
My name is George and I am new to this site and look forward to meeting others that have the same intrests. I've been shooting traditional fire arms sence late 1985. I've built a few from kits and did some revamping of a couple of others. I also am continualy working on improving my 1st person impression when I can in between mobilizations and deployments.
Your Obedient Servant
George D. Fenn Pvt.
Co. A 35th Indiana/Fighting 1st Irish Vol, Infy
Bona-Na-Croin

Hello George, and welcome! I hope you will be home permanently soon so you can pursue your hobbies with us. Thanks much for your service!

Welcome to the MLF George! There are lots of friendly knowlegable folks here on the site for any of your BP intrests. Thank you for your service and stay safe.

Hey George,
Welcome to the forum. I am up in Fishers with the Conner Longrifles. We have a antique gun show in February (check Hamilton county Fairgrounds for info) hope to see you there.
Are you shooting with anyone/group? If you are in town give me a buzz, we shoot the first Sunday in Noblesville about 1130am. Love to have you. Glad your here.

Cheers,
DonK

:hatsoff: Welcome George from another George.I guess it doesn't matter how long anyone has been in BP there's always room to learn.I've been in it since the 70's and still learning.The is the site for it.Griz

My gg grandfather was in the In. 35th. Drafted at 35 or years old. We believe he went to Florida but we have never found any records. He has a gov't headstone in a small cemetary in S. Indiana.

His son told his kids and grandkids that everytime they could they looked out over the pasture to see if he was coming home. One day they looked and here he came walking. He was left off the train near Cincinnati and walked home. Welcome!

Let me get in on a late welcome to a fellow Hoosier! Welcome aboard!

Back