• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Greetings from East Tennessee!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whiterabbit

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello all, I just rediscovered my love of my long rifle I built after 23yrs. of it buried away. Life was busy in the military but now retired and back to the mountains and nothing brings a smile to my face like putting 1/2" holes in things. :thumb:
script>
pQParke
pQParke
script>

Last edited:
Welcome. First, thank you for your service and hope your enjoying your retirement! Second, great group of people here, something for everyone! Art from Rhode Island

Welcome. Thank you for your service and hope you enjoy retirement. I spend a lot of the summer near Cosby, about 15 miles east of Gatlinburg. I have been trying to find a rendezvous or shooting group in the area but have not had any luck. Back here in Texas for the winter and to do some doctoring, but will be headed back to the mountains in April, Lord willing. The Overmountain Victory Trail Association should be pretty active where you live.

Back