• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings from California!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Kacmar

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hello all! This is actually my very first forum. :shocked2: Yes truly. I never got around to joining any forum on any subject before now. I'm not very proactive online, so I may not be around that often. I only have 2 BP firearms so far, but would love to have more. Can't wait to see what all I can learn here. :v

BusDriverBob said:
Hey Thanx! Maybe you could help me with any special California specific laws I should know about?
We have other forums for this topic.

"U.S. Muzzleloader Hunting Regulations"
and
"The Second Amendment"

Welcome to the Forum

Welcome to the gang...whether you're here seldom or often, you're welcome to jump in any time. :thumbsup:

:snore: Sorry I had no idea anybody was responding to this post. I guess there isn't any notification system to let you know when someone responds to a post. :idunno: Thank you all for the welcome. :hatsoff:

Hello Bob.

I'm as new as you. (Newer actually) Your intro caught my eye. School, transit or coach?

Greetings!

Back