• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Greetings From Best Virginia

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I hail from the Mountain State (WV). Participated in Buckskinning, Rendezvous, student of the fur trade era as a kid. Lost touch with the life when my Dad died at 18. Got back into cowboy action in my 30’s which lead me to cap and ball, then back to the front stuffers and now I’m honing my knowledge on the colonial era through the Civil War. Thanks in advance for having me.

Welcome from Texas!
I remember the roads in WV from my parent's back seat, looking out over cliffs with a little guard rail between you and Heaven! Beautiful in daytime, scary at night! We would stop at a White Castle in Wheeling for the 14 cent square burgers. Cheaper than Mac's at 15 cents. They might cost more now.

Back