• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Greetings from an old guy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chip

32 Cal
Reaction score
I’m new to this forum and need help with info on a percussion gun that I just bought online.
It is a CVA 410 SxS. These guns were produced around 1987.
I called CVA customer service and they have zero info on these guns.
Chip

I was about 10 minutes too late to buy the last of two 12 guage CVA doubles at a firm in Beaumont, Texas; I'm told the butts are fairly narrow, causing dismay. They weren't on the market but a couple of weeks it seems. Never heard pf one in .410, but it sounds dandy.

I was about 10 minutes too late to buy the last of two 12 guage CVA doubles at a firm in Beaumont, Texas; I'm told the butts are fairly narrow, causing dismay. They weren't on the market but a couple of weeks it seems. Never heard pf one in .410, but it sounds dandy.
I’m told that they only produced about 350 units. The barrels are stamped made in Spain. So I’m thinking that the stocks were assembled here. I’ve also heard that they were offered as kit guns & factory finished. I’m hoping that someone has paperwork that I could get a copy of. I’m hoping

Welcome to the Forum, Chip.
We're glad to have you here but this "Welcome to the Camp" area is set up mainly for introductions.

If you post your question in the Percussion or General Muzzleloading area I'm sure you will get a lot of answers to any questions you might have. :)

Welcome to the Forum, Chip.
We're glad to have you here but this "Welcome to the Camp" area is set up mainly for introductions.

If you post your question in the Percussion or General Muzzleloading area I'm sure you will get a lot of answers to any questions you might have. :)
Thank you sir

Back