• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Greetings from an old friend, back again....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello the camp....Greetings from beautiful downtown Georgetown, Texas. After a long hiatus due to a slew of medical issues, and also because I didn't know this forum had migrated to a webpage-based format, I'm back. When I tried to sign in, the web page knew my real first name (Richard) but would not send a password reset email to me. Since I couldn't sign up using my whole name, well, initials will do. I think some of you will still remember me. I am an old-timer among the original list members, but haven't shot any black powder in several years. I really like this format and all the great categories. I was going to pay to be a supporting member, but even though there is a button that says "pay with debit or credit card" it takes me to a page where I have to set up a PayPal account. PayPal and I get along like oil and water, I refuse to use them for any reason. If there's a way to pay dues here without using PayPal, I'd appreciate someone letting me know. Looking forward to hearing from anyone who'd like to reply.

Good yer back. I dont recall ya but also dont know what I had for dinner last nite!

Yes I too am a non pay-pal fan. I hear you can by pass em now, there is a GREAT lady named Angie that will be able to shed light on that.

Are ya shooting again? Just found out I'm drawn for Cow Elk again but not sure what hunt.

Enjoy!............

Back