• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings all

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Lucero

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello. My friend Coop directed me to this excellent forum. I look forward to learning from all of you as my knowledge and experience is minimal. I live near Seattle and am exploring getting involved in buckskinning and possibly historical trekking. I don't own any BP guns currently but I was a Civil War reenactor for six years and used an Enfield and a '58 Remington quite a bit. I don't plan on hunting but have always had a fascination with flintlocks. Anyway, thanks very much.

Tony :thumbsup:

Hi Sixgun. I own a Parker Hale Enfield myself and it's a great shooting gun. It puts the RB flintlock to shame but hey, we're talking about almost 100 years of difference in technology. Welcome to the Forum.

I was a Civil War reenactor for six years

Welcome Tony (sixgun45lc):

As moderator of the Civil War section I ask, post some stories about your reenacting days, where you reenacted at, preparations made, your position in the battles, ect...

I'm sure there is lots to tell, looking forwards to reading about it...

Look who shows up here.

You are a good man to ride the river with.

COOP

To all: Thanks for the welcome. This looks like a good spot to land. I will try and contribute to the CW forum, and the rest of them for that matter.

To Coop: You, too, partner.

Hey sixgun....

Welcome to the forum! I couldn't help but notice your handle. 45 LC happens to be my favorite handgun caliber and of course in a single action. I own more single actions in that caliber than I should.......but what the heck, it is a great cartridge!! This is a great place to land.....

Vic

sixgun45lc,
welcome to the forum! this is good place to find about anything concerning b/p, history etc.
again welcome
:) I am snake-eyes :)

Latest posts

Back