• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Greeting from SE Lower Michigan

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rodneal

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hi All,

My name is Rich and I live in lower Michigan. I have been a black powder shooter for many years, and am now interested in building muzzleloaders.

Welcome to a fellow Michigander!

Be prepared to be overwhelmed by the information you find here.

If you are ever in the Flint area Let me know.

Foster From Flint

:thumbsup: Welcome,just assuming you into modern ML right now.Welllllll ya come to the right place to step back in time.Good luck in building your first ML.You'll get all the help ya need here.Griz

Hi Rich, welcome to the forum. You will find many helpful folks here that will answer your questions.

You"ve found one of the best sites on the net. for good information and help. :hmm: Keep us posted on your progress as you build . :thumbsup:

Welcome from a west sider. There are a bunch of us from the Michigan on here. Another one is always welcome.

Welcome to the forum, Rich. May be I'll see you at some of the shoots in the area when you get things together. I'm from Highland. Rob

Welcome to the MLF Rich! There are lots of friendly knowlegable folks here on the site. Pull up a stump and contribute when you can. Hope to see some pics of your future builds.

Howdy, Rich! Glad to have another flatlander on the site! Whereabouts in Michigan do you hail from?

Welcome aboard. Glad to have another Michigander join in on the traditional muzzleloading bandwagon. Lots of great info on this forum...

Back