• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Greeting from Ohio

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello from central Ohio! I've been a prior member but was busy with real life for a number of years under the handle "Huberdilger"and now back to the hobby. Looking forward to diving back in !
I am an officer at the Columbus Muzzleloading Gun Club. If any of you are in the area stop on by.
CMLGC link
Hope to see more picking up the smoke poles for fun.

Care to name a town? I'm always interested in those folks and places back home. I'm originally from Denmark, 10ish miles east of Jefferson, 10ish miles west of Pierpont. Lived there till 1993. Then to SC and then to IL.
I live in Jefferson. Denmark is still there.
David

I live in Jefferson. Denmark is still there.
David
Jefferson being the County Seat of Ashtabula County. I miss home from time to time. I have not been back since 1998. It's my understanding that it is nothing like it used to be from the mid 1990's and earlier. There is the old saying that 'you can never go home'. The wonderful childhood I had in Denmark can't be repeated for any child now. It was a different time then.

Back