• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Green River Rifle Works CA Full Stock Hawken Doc White Build

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frontier's

Buckskins & Black Powder
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
BRAND NEW, Green River Rifle Works Collectors Association, Full stock Hawken Rifle in .54 caliber.

Barrel is 36", LOP is 14", Weight is right about 9 lbs 2 oz.. give or take doing it on bathroom scale. Maybe more like 8 lbs 2 oz. Colerain rifle barrel . Maple stock finished with aquafortis.
Lots of curl in the maple, just really hard to see in the pictures because of how dark the stock is and how the lighting catches in the camera.

Asking $2,000 Shipped.

Yeah, to be honest, I've never been a huge fan of Hawken rifles, but that sure is a nice looking one. My first build was a Hawken fullstock and I still have and enjoy it, even though I'm typically not a fan of the style (and I recognize that there are tons of guys who are). Good luck with the sale.

I have not been able to take my eyes off this rifle since it was first posted, if I could manage the ticket price I'd buy it this minute.

I have two of his custom built Hawken's. He and Carl Walker built them. One full stock and one half stock, both is 58. Very nice guns. The price is well below their asking price!

Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back