• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Green River "camp knife"

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

longcruise

70 Cal.
Reaction score
I don't know why this Green River blade is commonly called the "camp knife". It’s very much a general purpose knife. This one has been with me on all my big game hunts for the past few years. I use it for handling kills in the field although it has also filled in as a patch knife on occasion by hanging it on the strap of the shooting bag. This knife has seen some use and does have some blood and other stains on the sheath. I don't recall exactly what wood was used on the scales. It is either bubinga or zebra. In good condition and has years of utility left in it. Green River blades are made of carbon steel and sharpen very well and very quickly. I make new ones every couple years for something to do during the winter months.

$42 TYD any 50 states.

20221201_083601_copy_800x600.jpg
20221201_083657_copy_800x600.jpg
20221201_083625_copy_800x600.jpg
20221201_083612_copy_800x600.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back