• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Green Mountain LRH 50 caliber, blued steel

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Green Mountain Long Range Hunter. 50 caliber and setup for conicals or sabots. Have fired around 35 rounds of no excuses bullets through it. Will include a full box of 460 grain no excuses with the barrel. Shot a black bear with this one and small amount of blood took off a bit of finish on side of barrel. See pics for better idea of condition. Bore is excellent. $300 shipped.

Yes it is a 28 twist. I bought it new and it fits my T/C Renegade perfectly.

Congrats edmelott! One of the Very best Muzzleloader bullet Barrels ever made in my opinion, Enjoy it! I will gladly help you get the Most out of it
Thanks friend, I appreciate all the help I can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back