• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED Green mountain drop in for t/c renegade

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonniels

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Looking for a green mountain drop in for T/C renegade in good shape. Thank you!

To whomever wrote me a pm with a lead on a barrel, I apologize but it is gone. It showed up in the morning and when I went to find it later in the day it was gone. Maybe try again? Thank you

I have a GM IBS .54 1:70” twist (iirc) right hand percussion 1” for TC Renegade that I may be persuaded into selling. It is used, great bore and comes complete but has aftermarket Derlin RR with permanent jag on muzzle end. Be aware that this would be shipped out of Canada so shipping costs will be higher and will likely take a month to arrive. PM me if interested with an offer but I ain’t gonna give it away.
Walk

The Gun Works

Also Rice will only do up to .45 Cal drop in, don't know why.
They are making me a barrel right now for my T/C Hawken in 50 Cal.
But only installing the breech plug, I have to do the rest.

Rice will do other calibers. Me n another guy just took delivery of TC drop in .50 cal fast twist. His was 1” n mine is 15/16”. Not on website. Have to call Jason n ask.

Rice will do other calibers. Me n another guy just took delivery of TC drop in .50 cal fast twist. His was 1” n mine is 15/16”. Not on website. Have to call Jason n ask.

I just talked to Jason 3 days ago and he said no on a drop in :(
But agreed to make the barrel and install my plug, and I would have to do the rest.
Just curious what the total was for the drop in?

I have a GM IBS .54 1:70” twist (iirc) right hand percussion 1” for TC Renegade that I may be persuaded into selling. It is used, great bore and comes complete but has aftermarket Derlin RR with permanent jag on muzzle end. Be aware that this would be shipped out of Canada so shipping costs will be higher and will likely take a month to arrive. PM me if interested with an offer but I ain’t gonna give it away.
Walk
Bought a barrel from a gentleman in Quebec Canada a few years ago. Shipping to North Carolina wasn’t that much more than shipping in the lower 48. Having said that, USPS was used. No idea how they would perform today.

I just talked to Jason 3 days ago and he said no on a drop in :(
But agreed to make the barrel and install my plug, and I would have to do the rest.
Just curious what the total was for the drop in?
the barrel included installed breech plug N barrel lug n front sight dovetail cut. In the white. So was a drop in other than bluing if I remember correctly. He told us it’d be several months. Barrels were delivered in less than a month. Price was around $350

Latest posts

Back