• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Green Horn

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YEEHAH! WAUGH! HUZZAH!

We likes the Greenhorns 'round these parts! Take ye up a seat, palaver often, and remember, there are no dumb questions...

....only dumb people...

BUT since you signed into this group, you cain't be dumb!!!

Welcome welcome welcome

:relax:

I thanks ya kindly. I`ma hopin` that soon enuff, I`ll be tott well enuff by yall that I kin make my first rondy without bein` too much of a fool. I reckon that I`m gonna stand out as it is but ifin I lissen to yall, ask the rite questions, I just mite lern a thing or two.

Kind sir,
earlier today, I juss got done talking to a rite kindly lady from your neck of the woods. I was subscribing to your mag. Damn fine help there mister Stumblin Buffler. Thank ya kindly.

Welcome Grey Fox -
You sure do talk funny for a Floridian! ::
Hope to see you around the forum.

IM jaybe :thumbsup:

GreyFox,
welcome to the forum glad to have you
with us. lots of other gators on this forum.
lots of friendly folks here to help you out
with your new lifestyle. ask all the ?????
you need to a contribute when you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :) :peace: :) :thumbsup:

Well sir, If need be, I am capable or speaking most eliquently however, I quite enjoy being able to converse in a more coloquial (backwoods) language.
I`ssa hopin` this ain`t too offensive to ya. Iffin it is, then I truly appologise.

GreyFox,
if you get a chance talk to Zonie he will
most certainly understand everything you say. he is
our forum spellchecker and sometime even he needs
help with the hard words :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
snake-eyes :peace: :) :thumbsup:

Welcome GRAY FOX . Were trying to get a group started in in PalmBeach,Martin,SaintLucie,Okeechobee,county area. Please tell me you live close by......THANKS. :: P.S VERY SMART GROUP OF FOLK ON THIS SITE.... :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: SHAGGYSHOOTER.

Friend ShaggyShooter,
Write now my home address is Okeechobee but that is my Moms address. I have just recently returned from the Middle East(9 years)working in support of or troops and now I am currently working in New Jersey. As you can see, I am a wandering soul. I just recently bought land in Missouri where I will call home.

GreyFox,
No matter where you are i hope you will
concider us as a home address.
snake-eyes :) :peace: :) :peace: :)

Thank you and its nice to know that I have another family. hopefully,down the road I will have gotten my stuff together enough to attend some of the places yall do get to know yall all that much more. Are ther any good videos or DVDs out there that might teach me how to load this smokepole of mine?

Hey - I just got back to this and saw your post, Greyfox - No - I didn't take no offence whatsoever - I was just a'funnin' ya. Talk anyway you like, as long as there's some smoke floatin' through the air after the shot.

As to your question of Videos or DVD's, Stumblinbuffler usually is a pretty good source of info on those kinds of resources. You might give him a jingle.
IM jaybe :thumbsup:

HEY GRAYFOX. Sorry to see you don,t live in FLA. We need all the help we can get down here in south FLA. South FLA is not a place for us GUN FOLK.When I go to shoot Ihave to go to your mom,s town. When you come to see your mom go by THE GUN SHOP,1-863-357-1115,lot,s of B/P and OLD GUN,S.If you want to shoot go to THUNDERCROSS SHOOTING CENTER,1-863-467-2510....VERY NICE PEOPLE,VERY HELPFULL,VERY HONEST,...OK I GAVE THE GUN SHOP A PLUG,DO I GET A DISCOUNT ON THE TOULEE,....NOT..... :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: SHAGGY

ShaggyShooter,
I`ll do just that. Is the Gun Shop near Wallie World? I think I`ve been there before I left Okeechobee just after the hurricanes. I try to give you a shout when I get there. Maybe we could do some Saturday afternoon shootin`. My treat for lunch.I`m lookin at bein there early May but I`ll keep ya posted.
GreyFox

Hey GRAYFOX,That,s the place. The gun range is on S/R70 @ 3-4 miles east.If your buying lunch, we can go to Buckhead Marina for some gater and turtle,..Bring your C/C. JUST KIDDEN, Give me a shout when your in town, we can have some fun....IF YOU COME IN BY PLANE,and have a problem with your stuff,no big deal, your covered. Shaggy :thumbsup:

Back