• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Greatings

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I do not own a gun. Have been intrigued with flintlocks since I was a kid. I’m no kid now (67). Just found your forum. Looking forward to browse around and learn. Hope to have a Joseph Manton flintlock. Have done a fair amount of reading on the Manton brothers. Hope some day I will have enough knowledge to make some contribution.

Welcome to the forum. :)

You'll find a wealth of knowledge here. People who will be more than happy to answer any question you may have.

Although our forum is primarily concerned with American made guns, there are several members who have studied the locks and guns made by Joseph Manton who as you know was a London gunsmith.

Thanks. Have been checking out the site. My search has brought up a lot about the Mantons. A lot of information to explore.

I do not own a gun. Have been intrigued with flintlocks since I was a kid. I’m no kid now (67). Just found your forum. Looking forward to browse around and learn. Hope to have a Joseph Manton flintlock. Have done a fair amount of reading on the Manton brothers. Hope some day I will have enough knowledge to make some contribution.
There be a lot here that give an opinion, myself included (cough), don't have to read up on that. Sometimes gets a great discussion going. A great place to ask questions, that gets some great discussions going also. Your contributions are appreciated, be it question or thought. So pitch in and discover what you are curious about, or give an opinion. You might just teach everyone here something new.

Back