• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Great Patch Knife by Two Feathers !

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just received a really beautiful piece of art.
WIN_20220115_15_49_01_Pro.jpg

I can't describe how much I love this knife. It is just what I was looking for, and Two Feathers shipped fast, and is a pleasure to deal with.

I need a new strap for a possibles bag, and I'm going to see if Dave might be interested in making me one.

I give Dave 10 for 10 !

Sincerely, Eric Hanses

It's only about 3/32 thick, and the whole length is about 6.25"
Just what I wanted. Perfect size and weight to put on my possibles bag strap.

And razor sharp. The sheath is amazing also.

With shipping, $140, no regrets, and I will be getting more items from this Artisan !
ebsails:
Thank you, I just saw this. I appreciate your time to post, AND your business!
Yup...you hit the measurements right on the money!!
I know sometimes my prices appear to be a bit higher than folks think they should be, but you're getting 55 years of experience and a long lasting, well made, hard working, "tool".

Mr. William Lincoln: I don't "do" pretty, and you are absolutely correct, this IS NOT A toy. It'll do about anything you ask it to do within reason, and it won't yank yer britches down from the weight? It's NOT a huge knife. I do make bigger knives, but this one was designed for more delicate work, like cutting patches and dressing game. In 55 years I have never had one complaint about any knife I made. I'd call that a success.
I look forward to ANY requests or questions about my work or future projects from ebsails or anyone else.
God bless:
Two Feathers

ebsails:
Thank you, I just saw this. I appreciate your time to post, AND your business!
Yup...you hit the measurements right on the money!!
I know sometimes my prices appear to be a bit higher than folks think they should be, but you're getting 55 years of experience and a long lasting, well made, hard working, "tool".

Mr. William Lincoln: I don't "do" pretty, and you are absolutely correct, this IS NOT A toy. It'll do about anything you ask it to do within reason, and it won't yank yer britches down from the weight? It's NOT a huge knife. I do make bigger knives, but this one was designed for more delicate work, like cutting patches and dressing game. In 55 years I have never had one complaint about any knife I made. I'd call that a success.
I look forward to ANY requests or questions about my work or future projects from ebsails or anyone else.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Two Feathers, I will have a chance to use it next weekend to cut patches - which is exactly what I got it for.
I haven't had a chance to modify that shooting bag strap we spoke about, but when I do I'll send you some pics.

Thanks again for the "pretty beautiful" knife, and your advice.

God Bless, Eric

I have this knife, and one other by Two Feathers (Dave). Great products, and a great guy. I've also purchased some other items. He never fails to please..

Congrats on your purchase. You won't be disappointed.

Two Feathers, I will have a chance to use it next weekend to cut patches - which is exactly what I got it for.
I haven't had a chance to modify that shooting bag strap we spoke about, but when I do I'll send you some pics.

Thanks again for the "pretty beautiful" knife, and your advice.

God Bless, Eric
Eric:
No problem. Thank you for this reply.
I hope your bag strap project works out? If not, please contact me. I have a Powder horn strap/bag strap in the works. it has a hand forged 1" buckle and is completely PC and adjustable. I'll be listing it soon.
I'm thrilled that you like your knife. They sell very well and NO complaints from anyone!
Stay well.
God bless:
Dave "Two Feathers"

I have this knife, and one other by Two Feathers (Dave). Great products, and a great guy. I've also purchased some other items. He never fails to please..

Congrats on your purchase. You won't be disappointed.
painter:
Thank you for your time, business, and endorsement. I'm very happy you still like your knives and wares from the shop of Two Feathers.
God bless:
Dave "Two Feathers"

Back