• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Great experience with Two Feathers

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just had a great experience ordering a mini roach belly knife from Two Feathers. He was quick to answer all my questions and the Paypal payment was easy. I look forward to receiving the knife and updating my review with knife in hand. It's nice to have such great builders in this community!

Thanks,
Dave

Got the knife in two days! Thanks Two Feathers! The quality of workmanship exceeded my expectations. You were right this thing is razor sharp. I look forward to using this knife for years to come!

Thanks,
Dave

092A9D73-D6BC-46DB-81FA-5EB6A0FA9EC5.jpeg

6B36BE3E-C108-402F-B166-5CDDF4EFAE0A.jpeg

202691D2-FF51-4CD3-A868-6D1744B570EC.jpeg

I think one should ONLY deal with Two Feathers if they want a good product and an honest fellow. If you're looking for something else, he's definitely not your guy. I've got one patch knife and am saving up for WE-1 myself.

Thanks Daryl:
I'll have to try getting a few more WE-1's in the works. I'm looking at a few more smaller patch knives right now, but I see at least (1) WE-1 in the future. :thumb:;)
I guess you're still happy with your patch knife?
God bless:
Two Feathers

Ummmm, yeah! It is exactly what I wanted. It holds an edge. That thing gets so sharp it cuts my eye when I look at it. Don'tget me gushing about the neck sheath!

Back