• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Graf has 3f

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the heads up. I just checked and it is still listed in stock. Don't need any myself but I can let my black powder buddies know.

Jeff

Placed an order at 9AM. As of now hasn’t appeared on my debit card account. 😒
Buckskins I tried just the opposite of your order. No 2F inGrafs house brand.

I put this same thing on wrong topic,,, but I just got confirmation that the powder has shipped so I'm good to go for a while. I generally would not buy that amount of powder, but with the uncertainty of Goex and unmentionables in the state of our union I needed some comfort knowing I'd be set for a while. Seeing $125 for a 525 rounds of rimfire the other day did not help my confidence...

I am still on Graf's email when in stock list, so I will post when I see it available again.

I ordered from Crater lake at $32.50 lb for 10 lbs mixed including OE, Swiss and schuzen. That includes freight, tax and haz mat. His fedex skyrocketed, not sure why some guys pay more but I believe big box stores get better deals?

and I saw 325 rounds .22 at walmart last week for $20 +/- (I got enuf, didnt look twice but they also had 30-06.) Wish they sold more BP stuff here, they sell ZERO

Finally got my 3F today, was a bit worried as they have said since Thursday that "it's on the truck and out for delivery"! Probably the last Goex product I will be ordering...

Back