• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Graf and Sons

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishmp

32 Cal
Reaction score
They have Schuetzen Musket caps 1000 and 5000 boxes
They are showing BP in stock: Goex, Graf brand, Olde Eynsford, And Swiss. Not all brands/types available with 1-4 F but most that I've listed. Pyrodex and Triple 7 is also available.

I just received my order of Graf brand Black and some RBs. Fast service and shipping!
I go to the VA hospital in Columbia twice a month and stop in at Grafs on the way home. Saving on shipping and hazmat fees. Many times the website says out of stock but they have it in the store.

Kudos to Grafs! I asked to be notified when they had powder back in stock. They did, I ordered on 4/4/21 and they notified me they had shipped it yesterday. Good prices, fair shipping & hazmat fees and quick shipping -- can't ask for more! Again a big thank you and KUDOS to Grafs!!

Kudos to Grafs! I asked to be notified when they had powder back in stock. They did, I ordered on 4/4/21 and they notified me they had shipped it yesterday. Good prices, fair shipping & hazmat fees and quick shipping -- can't ask for more! Again a big thank you and KUDOS to Grafs!!
Very good company and great people. I talk to them every time I go there. They always have time to chat.

Can I borrow the Delorian & order in the future, too! Order on 4/21 & it ships on 4/9!! Now that's fast service. ;)

Back