• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD grab bag of .45 pistol parts for builders

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a box of pistol parts for decades that I was planning on building after I retired. Now that I've retired I don't have the strength in my hands anymore to do projects like this so I thought I would pass them along to somebody that would like them. My preference would be to trade the lot for a percussion revolver (no brass frames) in decent shape or I can price individual parts but the best bang for the buck is the whole package. Totaled separately the parts come to about $290 but I would do $200 for the package shipped to the lower 48. Both short barrels have very good bores and the longer barrel has some rough spots but would probably shoot just fine. I've shot original BP guns with much worse bores than this one with good results. Two of the barrels are marked Jukar and one is marked Dikar. All three of the locks are made in Spain. The two stocks are made of beech that has some very nice figure to it. I can add a few dollars if needed to make up for the revolver depending on what it is. Please respond here or PM and we can follow up with a phone call if you would like.
101_0102.JPG
101_0103.JPG
101_0104.JPG
101_0105.JPG

I can split the parts up if you see anything that you want. They aren't doing me any good. I would be open to other trades also.

I have a '58 Remmy made by ASM IN '96 which is a 44 cal.I have too many '58's and could part with this one. The weapon works fine and is in really good shape. The trigger is a little too easy for me, I prefer a stouter trigger. PM me if interested and I will send you some pics .

Or I have a '51 Euroarms Navy in 44 cal built in '80. This one feels great in the hands but a little rougher than the '58 Remmy. PM me on it.

That's right....southern to the bone. I got your address too and will get the ball rolling on this end. I'm not exactly sure how the system works yet. I think your idea of a long barreled target type pistol will be interesting. It's odd that I had that same notion years ago when I got the parts.

Yeah, I would love a LaPiege target pistol but $1000 plus is not gonna fly with momma. So I will tinker around and come up with a style of my own.

Yes sir that is just what I am looking for. I already have one target pistol. 45 cal TC Patriot that I stole at a gun show for $150.00 for my grandson. Never fired. Will be his on his 18th birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back