• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

GPR's @ Sportsmans Warehouse

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For any of you in my area, I was in Sportsman's Warehouse Saturday and they had two Lyman GPR's in .54 caliber NIB for $299.00 each. That is less than I paid for the one I had, 4 years ago!

That's cheep, buy as many as you can. Cabelas has them for $549.00

Hawwken Hunter

---------------------------------------------------

"I like big guns, big bullets and lots of smoke"

I bought a Lyman GPR several years ago at Walmart in Lewistown PA for 160 dollars. It had been setting on the rack for a couple years. I kept watching to see if did go on sale. I was very lucky on that deal. Lyman makes a good looking gun for a production item.Wish it had the warranty T/Cs have. It's still like new has about 15 shots through it. Now if I could just find a 32 or 36 at a good price...SS

There was a new Lyman GPR .54 on sale at the Sportsman's Warehouse in Meridian, Idaho for $349. But it had so many tooling marks on the stock and poor nipple alignment that nobody wanted it, me included. I bought one new at full price instead from TOW and am so glad I did. It's beautiful!

The Sportsman's Warehouse in Lacey, Washington has a .54 caliber GPR for $299.97, also. Or at least they did as of about one o'clock this afternoon.

I checked my local Sportsman Wrhse. store and they have them on sale for $299.97 for the "kit".

Here in Germany you have to pay € 415-440 for a GPR.
Can anyone safe such a cheap GPR for me and send it to Germany?

Regards

Kirrmeister

I work at Sportsman's in Medford, Oregon, and the chain is indeed closing out the .54 kits at $299.97, but not the .50s. Bought one myself, as I cannot find them anywhere else even close to that price.

Idaho PRB said:
For any of you in my area, I was in Sportsman's Warehouse Saturday and they had two Lyman GPR's in .54 caliber NIB for $299.00 each. That is less than I paid for the one I had, 4 years ago!

Curse you Idaho PRB (and BillinOregon)......
I bought one. Just brought it home today; One of 5 Lyman GPR KITS available at my "local" Sportsmans Warehouse. It was 299.97. was able to pick through the 5 for the "prettiest stock". HOPE it was a good buy!
My challange IS I am no finishing carpenter (Father says my work looks like a retarded child with a sledge hammer went after it :shake: ) Sooooo, Ill be asking plenty of your help under the gunbuilders forum..

:hatsoff:

Checked my local one near Pittsburgh and only ones they have are .50's complete factory models no kits at all never did have them in their stock..Figures ,I have been looking to get one..Ray

Back