• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

GPR Picture's - Show us yer riflegun

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spot Shooter

40 Cal.
Reaction score
After seein' many a post sayin' how we all love our GPR's, I figured it'd be a cool thing to see all the pictures of them so's ya can see what variations folks did fix'n there's up. Don't worry if ya didn't build it just post up a pick and brag away about how she shoots, or if ya did build it how ya did it.

Kind of a GPR club gather'n - post yer's. today

Mine 'ill be finished this weekend, and I'll put up a pick after the smoke clears from me shoot'n it. ::
Spot

I got me a GPR that I builted up from one of them kits, but I ain't gots one of them pichure-takin' thingys.

Ah don't have a GPR but Ave got som pritty guns. Ah have the pitcher takin machine but no web site whats got a place fer me ta post um.
Ah gots a feelin thar's a lot o people whats in my boat whan it comes ta this.

As soon as I can get my musket in the scanner, I'll show it to ya's... :winking:

Zonie......PhotoBucket http://www.photobucket.com/ will host your photos for you. One word of caution however, if you do use them, stand by for a host of spam! I'm not sure if it was because of them but my spam suddenly jumped after I started using them.

My Riflegun is nearly ready fer assembly. I got one, maybe two coats of true-oil left ta go. So I'll be post'n a picture up this weekend.

If ya ain't got one of them fancy photo machines that plugs inta the 'puter you can take a roll or film or negative to good old walmart or where ever they do film and as fer a disk of yer photo so's you can up load it. I don't 'ave a scanner or i'd offer, i might just start look'n around though.

Spot

Musketman
I got a hacksaw, we can shorten that musket so it will fit in the scanner. :: Or maybe we can find a scanner, spanner to strech the scanner. I hear they look something like a steam shovel, you know for scooping steam. :haha:

TADA,
finfront1.jpg

finback1.jpg

I love the dark color, and think I'll go back and color the rod darker, but fer now I'm headed out to see which end the fire comes outa this thang on.

Spot

Musketman: Or maybe we can find a scanner, spanner to strech the scanner. I hear they look something like a steam shovel, you know for scooping steam. :haha:

A scanner spanner? :haha:

It's my wife's scanner...

If I did that, the local police will need a steam shovel to find me... :winking:

Back